Nathan Clark, D.C.
Dr. Nathan Clark grew up in the Northern Chicago suburbs. He received his undergraduate degree in Exercise Science from Eastern Illinois University. After graduation he worked as a personal trainer for 2 years before deciding to attend Palmer College of Chiropractic - West in San Jose, CA.
He focuses his approach on movement screens, finding dysfunctional patterns, finding & treating joint, tissue and nerve injuries, and preventative measures. He utilizes Chiropractic adjustments, ART, Assisted stretching, rehabilitation exercises, Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization to decrease pain, and increase function.
Dr. Nathan is also a certified strength and conditioning specialist through the NSCA, which focuses on training athletes from various age ranges (Youth, High school, college athletics). It also has a large emphasis on nutrition as it plays a massive role in recovery and performance. He also is Certified through the Titleist Performance Institute to deal with a wide array of golf specific injuries, performance, and recovery.
In his free time he enjoys staying active, weight training, and golfing.
- B.Sc Kinesiology – Exercise Science
Eastern Illinois University
- Doctorate of Chiropractic
Palmer West – San Jose, CA
- Collegiate and Professional Golfers
- Professional and Amateur triathletes
- Youth – Collegiate athletes
- Elite surfers and weight-lifters
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Titleist Performance Institute Level one & Medical two
- BLS- CPR/AED
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)